Apply for a Grant
Grant applications are accepted throughout the year. Funding requests must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to the start of the activity. The typical grant review timeline is 10 to 12 weeks.
Formal notifications of all funding decisions are sent in writing by email to the contact listed on the grant account profile.
How to Apply
1. Ensure your project is eligible.
2. Make sure you have an approved nonprofit organization legal registration and, for associations, make sure you include the certificate of public utility.
You are required to be a nonprofit organization to be considered for funding. Proof of your status is required at the registration phase, before submitting an application.
3. Create or log in to your account.
You will submit your grant application via our secure online system. To create an account or log in, scroll to the bottom of this page.
4. Complete the online application.
You will be asked to provide the following information in the online application. You can always save your answers and return later if you need more time.
- Date(s) and location(s) of project events (please note that grant funding is not provided for more than one year at a time)
- Final event agenda(s) (please do not include the names or affiliations of presenting speakers)
- Target audience and publicity plan
- Detailed project budget, including a breakdown of how you will use the funds requested from Gilead, as well as total estimated project expenses
- Number of medical education credits offered and accreditation information (where applicable)
5. Review and finalize your application.
Please review your application carefully before submitting it, as changes cannot be made after submission. We will send you a confirmation email after receiving your application.